Change a user's roles or permissions
If you have Manage Users permission, you can change which features a user has access to, or the role a user has within a feature. You'll need Payroll Admin permission if you want give Payroll Admin permission to another user.
- In the Settings menu, select General Settings.
- Click Users.
- Click on the user's name, or select Change permissions from the more options menu (three vertical dots) at the right of the user's name.
- To add access to a feature, such as Business and Accounting, select the checkbox for that feature.
- To change the user's role for a feature, click the new role.
- To modify the permissions within a user role, select the relevant checkbox.
- Click Update permissions.