Try the demo company and sign up for an account in Xero for iOS
If you're new to Xero, you can try the demo company in Xero for iOS for free. You can also sign up for an account.
Try the demo company
The demo company has fictional data that you can try out to see what it's like to use Xero.
Follow these steps to try it out:
- Open Xero for iOS. Tap Try it for free.
- Wait while the demo company builds, then tap Let’s go!
The data in demo company resets once you close the app.
Sign up for a Xero account
- Tap the menu icon on the Dashboard.
- Tap Sign up for a Xero account.
- Enter your details and select the country that your business is located in.
- Tap Create Account.
- Open your email account, then click the activation link in the email from Xero.
- Your web browser will open. Enter a password. This email address and password will be your Xero login.
- Open Xero for iOS, click Return to login.
- Enter your email address and password, then tap Log in.
- Choose if you'd like to keep the app unlocked, use Touch ID (on compatible devices), a 4-digit security code, or enter your Xero password every time you log in to Xero for iOS.
- Tap Free to Try to create a demo company, or tap Add your own business to set up your own organisation and sign up to a Standard Xero pricing plan.