Archive or restore a contact in Xero for iOS
You can archive contacts you no longer use in Xero for iOS. You can also restore an archived contact from your mobile if it is still in use on an invoice.
Archive a contact in Xero for iOS
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap the name of the contact you'd like to archive.
- Tap Options.
- Tap Archive, then Archive to confirm.
Archiving a contact won't affect any of that contact's invoices, bills, or other transactions.
Restore an archived contact in Xero for iOS
If the archived contact is still in use on an invoice, you can restore the contact from the invoice itself.
- On the Dashboard, tap Sales.
- Tap the invoice with the contact you want to restore.
- Tap the information icon to view the contact, then tap Options.
- Tap Restore.
To restore an archived contact that isn't in use on an invoice, you'll need to log into Xero using your web browser.