Create a quote in Xero for iOS
Create and send a quote while on the go with Xero for iOS. You can also mark a quote as sent.
- From the Dashboard, or any Sales screen, tap +, then tap Create quote.
- Complete the Who's it for? field.
- (Optional) Select an expiry date.
- Tap Add items & quantities.
- Tap Item description and type a description, or if you've set up inventory items in Xero, select the item from your inventory list.
- Complete the account, quantity, price, and tax fields.
- (Optional) Tap Optional details to add a title and summary, add a reference, add a branding name and terms or change the currency.
- (Optional) Tap Options, to add a discount or delete an item.
- Tap Save. Depending on your user role you can then tap Send.
To add files to a quote, you'll need to log in to Xero using your web browser.
Mark a quote as sent in Xero for iOS
If you've used a method other than email to deliver a quote, such as printing out a paper copy, you can manually mark the quote as sent. You can only mark a quote as sent if it has a status of Draft.
- Tap Sales, then scroll down to quotes.
- Tap Draft, then tap the quote to open it.
- Tap Options then tap Mark as Sent.