Change your Xero pricing plan
Your pricing plan affects your organisation's access to Xero's features. If you're the subscriber for your organisation, you can change to a bigger Business Edition pricing plan at any time. You can change to a smaller plan only after you've been on a plan for 30 days.
About Xero's pricing plans
Find out about Xero's pricing plans so you can choose the one that best suits your organisation.
- Details of all Xero pricing plans (Xero.com website)
- Limitations of the Starter pricing plan
- 5 approved sales invoices and 5 approved bills each calendar month (however, you can have an unlimited number of draft or historical invoices, bills and credit notes)
- 20 reconciled bank statement lines in total each calendar month. The date of the transaction in your statement determines the calendar month, not the month that you are reconciling them in.
- Once you've reached the sales invoice or bill limits, any additional sales invoices or bills will save as drafts
- One employee on the payroll, no automatic superannuation
- No access to cash coding with bank reconciliation
Xero's Starter pricing plan has these limitations:
Change your pricing plan
From the header, click the list icon , then select My Xero.
Find the organisation you want and click its Info link.
Click Options, then select Change pricing plan.
- Choose the pricing plan you want to change to.
- Click Continue.
- Check that your billing contact and payment details are correct, and click Confirm.