Troubleshooting the activity feed
Some common questions you might have about the activity feed and how to resolve them.
- Why is an activity feed or alert missing from my Activity tab?
There are several reason that you might not see a particular feed or alert:
- There may not be any alerts of that type at the moment. If not, Xero HQ hides the feed rather than showing a value of 0 (zero).
- You may have turned off that type of alert, either for a single client or for all clients, or turned off all alerts of any type for a client. Check under System alerts in Settings to verify and turn the alert on again.
- If the alert hasn't been turned off then you may have deleted it. Deleted alerts cannot be restored.
- Alerts are only shown for Activity statements for statements due after the last published statement. We recommend preparing Activity statements from oldest to newest.
- Will the changes I make to my activity feed affect my coworkers' feeds?
Any changes you make to your activity feed, such as turning off a feed or deleting an alert, only affect you.