Customer Invoice Report (older version)
Run, customise and filter the Customer Invoice Report, the older version of the Receivable Invoice Summary. If you have multi-currency, you can switch to non-base currencies, but the report can only show one currency at a time.
Run the Customer Invoice report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Sales, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Customer Invoice Report.
- Select a date range, then click Update to view your report.
(Optional) Customise your report using the sort and filter options.You can click Update to generate your report each time you make changes.
- (Optional) Click a transaction link to open the invoice, credit note, prepayment or overpayment details.
|Dates||Choose the type of date you would like to sort by.|
|Status||Choose the invoice status to show.|
|Sort By||Choose an option to sort the report in order of.|
|Unsent Only||To show only invoices (and other items) which have not been marked as sent.|
|Include Deleted & Voided||To show invoices (and other items) which have been deleted or voided.|
If you're using multi-currency in Xero, the report also shows a Currency drop-down to view only invoices in a specific currency.