Accounts Receivable Invoices report (older version)
Access the Accounts Receivable Invoices report, the older version of the Aged Receivables Details report, to see unpaid sales invoices within a certain time frame, or issued to a certain contact. You'll need to use this older version of the report if you'd like to see foreign currency conversion details.
From the Aged Receivables report:
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Sales, select Aged Receivables.
- Select the Date and choose the relevant Show by and Ageing by options. The Show invoices option will need to remain clear. Click Update.
- Click into a row to access the Accounts Receivable Invoices report.
- Enter the date range, and any other filters. Click Update to view the report.
From the contacts screen:
- In the Contacts menu, select Customers.
- Click into a contact.
- In the sales transaction section, click View recent invoices report.
- Enter in the From and To dates, and update the Show by and As at fields as needed.
- Click Update to view the report.
- Date shows invoices and credit notes raised in the selected period.
- Due date shows unpaid invoices in the month they were due (note this won't include credit notes as they don't have due dates).
Show payments as at a certain date (defaults to the current date).
The report shows each approved invoice, credit note, overpayment or prepayment within the relevant period. It will show how long any invoices have been overdue (if any) along with the totals on each, less any credits and payments, and the amount currently owing to you.
The report displayed will be different depending on how you got there:
- If you drilled into the invoices report by clicking on an invoice amount outstanding for a month on the Aged Receivables report, the report will display all unpaid invoices, credit notes, prepayments or overpayments for that contact for that month.
- If you clicked on the contact name in the Aged Receivables report, or accessed the report from the contacts screen, the report will display all invoices, credit notes, prepayments or overpayments for that contact.
If you are using multi-currency, the report footnotes show the figures that were converted into your base currency and at what rate the conversion rate occurred. They also show where the rate was taken from (whether it was an XE rate or a rate entered by a user).
Select individual transactions
Click on one of the links in the Invoices report, depending on your user role, (for example, due date) to view the original invoice.
The Number column will display:
- Invoice numbers for Prepayments.
- Credit note numbers for Credit Notes.
- Details in the reference fields for Overpayments.