Give a report template a default title for publishing
Change the default title that will appear on report templates at the client level.
Report templates are now located in Xero HQ, you can still access them via the Reports tab in either My Xero Partner Edition or Xero HQ. For more details about Xero HQ and how to switch from Xero HQ to My Xero Partner Edition see Frequently asked questions about Xero HQ.
- In the header, click the list icon .
- If you have opted into Xero HQ, select Xero HQ. Otherwise select My Xero.
- Go to Reports.
- Open the report template.
- Click Options, then select Publishing.
- In the Default Title field, enter a title to appear on the report template by default.
- Click Update.