Delete a report template
You can delete any report template created in your practice, or created by Xero. Deleting the template permanently removes that template option for all Adviser user roles and all organisations in your practice.
If you want to remove the template from your clients' organisations without deleting it, you can archive the template instead. Archived templates can be restored.
About deleting report templates
- Your report template will be permanently removed from your practice. However, any reports you created for clients using the deleted template won't change.
- If a customised report in the template isn't used in any other templates, Xero deletes that customised report.
- You can still publish draft reports created with the deleted template.
Delete a template
- In the header, click the list icon .
- If you have opted into Xero HQ, select Xero HQ. Otherwise select My Xero.
- Go to Reports.
Hover over the line for the template and click the arrow which appears on the right.
- Select Delete.