Run the Tax Disposal Schedule report
Run the Tax Disposal Schedule to display your organisation's capital gains, depreciation recovered and losses on disposed fixed assets for tax purposes.
About the Tax Disposal Schedule
- The Tax Disposal Schedule displays data from your disposed registered assets, excluding pooled assets (run the Pool Summary report to see tax disposal information for pooled assets).
- This report only includes tax information since your tax reporting start date in Xero.
- We recommend you run this report from a date on or after your tax reporting start date in Xero. If you run it from a date earlier than this, the figures may not be correct.
Access and run the Tax Disposal Schedule report
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Under Fixed Assets, click Tax Disposal Schedule. Click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Select a date range, then click Update to view your report.
Refine your report's settings
Click Report Settings to view the options for refining your report.
Group data and select columns to display on the report
Select an option from Layout to group and subtotal information on the report. Select Standard for no groups.
Select checkboxes for columns you wish to show on the report. Clear a checkbox to hide a column.
If you set up tracking and added a tracking option to assets, your tracking categories are included in the columns you can select.
Click Add a filter and select a column to filter by, then enter or select details.
As you add more filters, the report displays results based on all your filters combined.
When you update the report, the filters show at the top in a text block you can edit or delete.
Click Update to run and view
After you've made your choices, click Update to close Report Settings and view your report.
Edit the report's title
Hover over the report's title and click Edit Title when it appears.
- Make your change to the report's title, then hit Enter on your keyboard to save your change.
Once you've run your report and refined your results, you can:
- Sort the report in ascending or descending order of the data in any column by clicking on the column heading.
- Reorder the columns by dragging and dropping them into a different order.
Click Insert Content to insert text blocks into your report to provide additional information to users.