Run the Tax Disposal Schedule report
Run the Tax Disposal Schedule to display your organisation's depreciation recovered and losses on disposed fixed assets for tax purposes.
About the Tax Disposal Schedule
- The Tax Disposal Schedule displays data from your disposed registered assets, excluding pooled assets (run the Pool Summary report to see tax disposal information for pooled assets).
- This report only includes tax information since your tax reporting start date in Xero.
- We recommend you run this report from a date on or after your tax reporting start date in Xero. If you run it from a date earlier than this, the figures may not be correct.
Access and run the Tax Disposal Schedule report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Fixed Assets, click Tax Disposal Schedule. Click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Select a date range, then click Update to view your report.
Customise your report
Click Report Settings to customise your report.
Edit the report's title
Hover over the report's title and click Edit Title when it appears.
- Make your change to the report's title, then hit Enter on your keyboard to save your change.
Click Insert Content to insert text blocks into your report to provide additional information to users.