Run the Tax Depreciation Schedule report
Run the Tax Depreciation Schedule to display your organisation's tax depreciation, and fixed asset values for tax reporting.
About the Tax Depreciation Schedule
- The Tax Depreciation Schedule displays data from your registered assets, excluding pooled assets (run the Pool Summary report to see tax depreciation information for pooled assets).
- It's good practice to first update your fixed asset register and run depreciation before you run the Tax Depreciation Schedule.
- This report only includes fixed assets, and changes to fixed assets, since your tax reporting start date in Xero.
- We recommend you run this report from a date on or after your tax reporting start date in Xero. If you run it from a date earlier than this, the figures may not be correct.
- You can choose how the report groups transactions, and what extra details it displays.
Run the Tax Depreciation Schedule
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Fixed Assets, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Tax Depreciation Schedule.
- Select a date range, then click Update to view your report.
Customise your report
Click Report Settings to customise your report.