Run the Tax Depreciation Schedule report
Run the Tax Depreciation Schedule to display your organisation's tax depreciation, and fixed asset values for tax reporting.
About the Tax Depreciation Schedule
- The Tax Depreciation Schedule displays data from your registered assets, excluding pooled assets (run the Pool Summary report to see tax depreciation information for pooled assets).
- It's good practice to first update your fixed asset register and run depreciation before you run the Tax Depreciation Schedule.
- This report only includes fixed assets, and changes to fixed assets, since your tax reporting start date in Xero.
- We recommend you run this report from a date on or after your tax reporting start date in Xero. If you run it from a date earlier than this, the figures may not be correct.
- Choose which information you display in your report:
- Choose your date range.
- Group information, for example, group by asset type.
- Choose additional display information, for example, add accumulated depreciation details.
Run the Tax Depreciation Schedule
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Under Fixed Assets, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Tax Depreciation Schedule.
- Select a date range, then click Update to view your report.
Refine your report's settings
Click Report Settings to view the options for refining your report.
If you set up tracking and added a tracking option to assets, your tracking categories are included in the columns you can select.
Click Add a filter and select a column to filter by, then enter or select details.
As you add more filters, the report displays results based on all your filters combined.
When you update the report, the filters show at the top in a text block you can edit or delete.
Click Update to run and view
After you've made your choices, click Update to close Report Settings and view your report.