Run the Receivable Invoice Detail report (New)
Run the Receivable Invoice Detail report to view or export line-by-line details of all invoices, credit notes, overpayments and prepayments from Sales in a given period.
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Under Sales, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Receivable Invoice Detail (New).
- Choose a time frame or select a date, then click Update to view your report.
The report includes all invoices by default, including any deleted and voided invoices. You can apply filters to exclude these or group the report by status so they have separate totals.
Click Report Settings to refine your report.
Show or hide decimals
Numbers will show to 2 decimal places by default.
To show only round numbers, click to clear the Show decimals checkbox.
Group data and select columns to display on the report
Select an option from Layout to group and subtotal information on the report. Select:
- Standard for no groups.
- Status to group in sections such as Paid or Deleted.
Select check boxes for columns you wish to show on the report. Clear a check box to hide a column.
Display column options explained
- Expected Date
The expected date entered on the Sales screen, or the due date, if you haven't entered one.
Click Add a filter and select a column or tracking category to filter by, then enter or select details. As you add more filters, the report displays results based on all your filters combined.
You can filter by status to exclude certain invoices from the report (eg deleted and voided).
When you update the report, the filters show at the top in a text block you can edit or delete.
Click Update to run and view
After you've made your choices, click Update to close Report Settings and view your report.
Once you've run your report and refined your results, you can:
- Sort the report in ascending or descending order of the data in any column by clicking on the column heading.
- Reorder the columns by dragging and dropping them into a different order.