Pool Summary report
The Pool Summary report shows the activity in a fixed asset pool, summarised by transaction type.
About the Pool Summary report
- The report shows the pool balance at the start of the selected financial year, the activity that occurred in the pool during the year, and a closing balance.
- The report shows activity for a single financial year. If you select a date other than a financial year-end, the report still shows the activity for the full year the selected date falls in.
- To see how the opening balance has been calculated, run the report for the previous year.
- To see the detailed pool activity for the year, run the Pool Detail report.
Access and run the Pool Summary report
- On the Reports menu, click All Reports.
- Under Fixed Assets, click Pool Summary. Expand the section if the report is hidden by clicking the expand icon.
- In the Pool field, select the pool you want to run the report for.
- Select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Figures are reported with decimals showing. To show whole numbers, click Report Settings and untick Show decimals.