Pool Summary report
The Pool Summary report shows a summary of the movements in a fixed asset pool for a financial year, along with the opening and closing balances. The report displays the pool summary as at the end of the financial year for the date you select.
Access and run the Pool Summary report
- On the Reports menu, click All Reports.
- Under Fixed Assets, click Pool Summary. Click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- In the Pool field, select the pool you want to run the report for.
- Select a date, then click Update to view your report. The report displays the pool summary as at the end of the financial year for the date you select.
Refine your report's settings
Click Report Settings to refine your report.
After you've made your choices, click Update to close Report Settings and view your report.
Edit the report's title
Hover over the report's title and click Edit Title when it appears.
- Make your change to the report's title, then hit Enter on your keyboard to save your change.
Click Insert Content to insert text blocks into your report to provide additional information to users.