Pool Detail Report
The Pool Detail report shows the transaction details in a fixed asset pool for a financial year and a running balance.
About the Pool Detail report
- The report shows transactions for a single financial year. If you select a date other than a financial year-end, the report still shows the transactions for the full year the selected date falls in.
- Transactions are ordered by date, in ascending order. Although you can sort by other columns, we recommend leaving the transactions sorted by date so the pool balance column remains accurate.
- To see how the opening balance has been calculated, run the report for the previous year.
- The report will only show transaction details from your tax reporting start date onwards. To see any earlier transactions you can view the pool's History & Notes.
Access and run the Pool Detail report
- On the Reports menu, click All Reports.
- Under Fixed Assets, click Pool Detail. Expand the section if the report is hidden by clicking the expand icon.
- In the Pool field, select the pool you want to run the report for.
- Select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Figures are reported with decimals showing. To show whole numbers, click Report Settings and clear the Show decimals box.