Run the Fixed Asset Reconciliation report (New)
Run the Fixed Asset Reconciliation report to reconcile your balance sheet and your fixed asset register. You can view opening and closing balances and debit and credit movements.
About the Fixed Asset Reconciliation report
- This is an improved report. It replaces the previous Fixed Asset Reconciliation report, which you can still run.
- Only registered fixed assets are included on the report. Draft fixed assets are not included.
- Before you run this report, we recommend you make sure your fixed asset register is up to date, and run depreciation.
- If your organisation has multiple asset types with the same asset account but different accumulated depreciation accounts, or the same accumulated depreciation account with different asset accounts, the report will not reconcile. You'll need to perform a manual reconciliation instead.
- The report only shows book depreciation. Tax depreciation is not included.
Access and run the report
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Under Fixed Assets, click Fixed Asset Reconciliation (New).
Select a date range then click Update to view your report.
Refine your report's results
Click Report Settings to refine your report.
Change display options
- Numbers - Uncheck Show decimals to show only round numbers on the report.
- Columns - Select checkboxes for columns you wish to show on the report. Clear a checkbox to hide a column.
Click Add a filter and select a column to filter by, then enter or select details.
As you add more filters, the report displays results based on all your filters combined.
When you update the report, the filters show at the top in a text block you can edit or delete.
Click Update to run and view
After you've made your choices, click Update to close Report Settings and view the report.
Edit the report's title
Hover over the report's title and click Edit Title when it appears.
- Make your change to the report's title, then hit Enter on your keyboard to save your change.
Sort and reorder report columns
Once you've run your report and refined your results, you can sort by columns. You can also drag and drop report columns.
Sort columns by ascending or descending order
Sort the report in ascending or descending order (alphabetical or numerical) by clicking on a column heading.
Reorder report columns
Reorder the columns by dragging and dropping them into a different place on the report.
Click Insert Content to insert text blocks into your report to provide additional information to users.