Run the Aged Receivables Detail report (New)
Run the Aged Receivables Detail report to display information on individual invoices, credit notes and overpayments owed to you, and how long these have gone unpaid.
Video: Aged reports (1:53)
About running the Aged Receivables Detail report
- The Aged Receivables Detail report is an improved report. It replaces the Accounts Receivable Invoices report, which you can still run. You'll need to use this older version of the report if you'd like to see foreign currency conversion details.
- Choose how the report ages and presents transactions, and what extra details it displays.
- When running this report, you will select an as at date, which will show outstanding transactions as at the report date. A paid invoice, with a payment dated after the report date, will appear as outstanding.
- If a payment is dated before the date of the invoice, this can reduce the total on the report, if it's run for a period that doesn't include the invoice.
Run the Aged Receivables Detail report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Sales, click Aged Receivables Detail (New).
- Choose a time frame or select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Customise your report
Click Report Settings to customise your report.
The number of ageing periods (columns) to display, and the timeframe each period covers.
Display column options
- Expected Date
The expected date entered on the Sales screen, or the due date, if you haven't entered one.
- Outstanding GST
The GST portion of the amount outstanding.
The phone number entered under Telephone in the contact record. Not the phone number entered under Direct Dial.
- Primary Person
The name entered under Primary Person in the contact record.