Add or edit an expense in Projects for Android
Add an expense associated with a project to track spending. You can also on-charge the expense to a customer, and set a unit price to add markup.
Add a new expense to a project mobile
- Tap the the project you want to add an expense to.
- Tap + then New expense.
- Tap Expense name or choose an item, then give an expense a name, or choose an existing expense.
- Add Quantity and Unit cost.
- Switch the Chargeable toggle to:
- On (blue), enter a Unit price to add a markup. The total amount is automatically calculated by the Quantity x Unit price.
- Off (White) if you won’t charge the customer.
- Either tap SAVE & ADD ANOTHER or the checkmark icon .
Edit an existing expense
You can only edit an expense if you haven't invoiced the customer for it. You cannot edit or delete an expense that has been assigned from a bill or spend money transaction. You’ll need to go to the original bill or transaction to edit or remove the expense from your project.
- Tap the project you want to edit an expense.
- Tap the Expenses tab, then the expense.
- Tap the menu icon then tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap the checkmark icon .