Transaction Listing Summary report
The Transaction Listing Summary provides a summary of all pay items in your payroll by type (for instance, Earnings or Deductions). You can use this report when preparing payment for specific payroll deductions, reconciling wage related accounts, or to find totals per pay type or item.
The Transaction Listing Details report provides a breakdown for each employee.
Run the report
- In the Reports tab, click All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Transaction Listing Summary.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- From Date Range, select a period or specific date range to report on.
Include a specific pay run in a report
- From Pay Item Type, select a type of pay item (for example, Earnings). Then from Pay Item, select a specific pay item (for example, Ordinary Hours).
- Click Update to run the report.
Next, you can: