Transaction Listing Summary report
The Transaction Listing Summary provides a summary of all pay items in your payroll by type (for instance, Earnings or Deductions). You can use this report when preparing payment for specific payroll deductions, reconciling wage related accounts, or to find totals per pay type or item.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Transaction Listing Summary.
- In the Employees list, select to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select the date range or period to report on.
If you want to include a specific pay run, make sure the report period includes that pay run's pay day.Payroll reports use the payment date of each pay run, not the pay period ending date. For example, if a pay period ended on 31 July, but pay day was 2 August, you will see it on reports for August.
- From Pay Item Type, select a type of pay item (for example, Earnings). Then from Pay Item, select a specific pay item (for example, Ordinary Hours).
- Click Update to run the report.