Transaction Listing Details report
The Transaction Listing Details report provides a breakdown of payroll transactions for each employee. You can use it when reviewing payroll transactions, reconciling wage related accounts, reporting by employee or identifying discrepancies in account allocations.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Transaction Listing Details.
- In the Employees list, select to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select the date range or period to report on.
If you want to include a specific pay run, make sure the report period includes that pay run's pay day.Payroll reports use the payment date of each pay run, not the pay period ending date. For example, if a pay period ended on 31 July, but pay day was 2 August, you will see it on reports for August.
- From Pay Item Type, select a type of pay item (for example, Earnings).
- From Pay Item, select a specific pay item (for example, Ordinary Hours).
- Click Update to run the report.