Transaction Listing Details report
The Transaction Listing Details report provides a detailed breakdown of payroll transactions for each employee. You can use it when reviewing payroll transactions, reconciling wage related accounts, reporting by employee or identifying discrepancies in account allocations.
The Transaction Listing Summary report provides a summary of all pay items in your payroll.
Transaction Listing Summary report
Run the report
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Transaction Listing Details.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- From Date Range, select a period or specific date range to report on.
Include a specific pay run in a report
- From Pay Item Type, select a type of pay item (for example, Earnings).
- From Pay Item, select a specific pay item (for example, Ordinary Hours).
- Click Update to run the report.
Next, you can: