Timesheet Summary report
The Timesheet Summary report is a payroll report which provides you with a summary list of all employees' timesheet entries within your chosen date range. Use this report to reconcile payroll transactions within tracking categories, or to review hours worked per earnings rate.
Run the report
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Timesheet Summary.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- From Date Range, select a period or specific date range to report on.
Include a specific pay run in a report
- From Earnings Rate, select whether to show all earnings rates, or a specific one.
- From Tracking Category, select whether to show all tracking categories, or a specific one.
- Click Update to run the report.
Next, you can: