Timesheet Details report
The Timesheet Details report shows earnings rate transactions processed through timesheets within your chosen date range, including the applicable tracking category. Use it to reconcile payroll transactions within tracking categories, or to review hours worked by each employee.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Timesheet Details.
- In the Employees list, select to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select the date range or period to report on.
- If you want to include a specific pay run, make sure the report period is filtered on the end date of the timesheet.
- From Earnings Rate, select whether to show all earnings rates, or a specific one.
- From Timesheet Category, select whether to show all payroll tracking categories, or a specific one.
- Click Update to run the report.