Timesheet Details report
The Timesheet Details report shows earnings rate transactions processed through timesheets within your chosen date range, including the applicable tracking category. Use it to reconcile payroll transactions within tracking categories, or to review hours worked by each employee.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Timesheet Details.
- In the Employees list, select to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select the date range or period to report on.
If you want to include a specific pay run, make sure the report period includes that pay run's pay day.Payroll reports use the payment date of each pay run, not the pay period ending date. For example, if a pay period ended on 31 July, but pay day was 2 August, you will see it on reports for August.
- From Earnings Rate, select whether to show all earnings rates, or a specific one.
- From Tracking Category, select whether to show all tracking categories, or a specific one.
- Click Update to run the report.