Superannuation Payments report
The Superannuation Payments report shows super payments for each super fund by expected payment date (as set within pay runs and/or pay templates). You can use it when you're preparing super payments, or when you need to provide your super fund with contribution details.
Run the report
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- From the Payroll Reports section, select Superannuation Payments.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- From Date Range, select a period or specific date range to report on.
- From Contribution Type, select a contribution type or leave it blank to report on all contribution types.
- From Super Fund, select a super fund or leave it blank to report on all super funds.
- Click Update to run the report.
Next, you can: