Superannuation Payments report
The Superannuation Payments report shows super payments for each super fund by expected payment date (as set within pay runs and/or pay templates). You can use it when you're preparing super payments, or when you need to provide your super fund with contribution details.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- From the Payroll Reports section, select Superannuation Payments.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- From Date Range, select a period or specific date range to report on.
- From Contribution Type, select a contribution type or leave it blank to report on all contribution types.
- From Super Fund, select a super fund or leave it blank to report on all super funds.
Click Update to run the report.Contributions made to Superchoice will include two additional columns, Sent to Fund and Reference.