Leave Transactions report
The Leave Transactions report is a payroll report which lists leave accruals and leave taken for your employees per pay period. You can use it when reconciling leave balances to identify when leave was processed, or to check what leave has accrued.
To view leave balances at a specific point in time, use the Leave Balances report.
Leave Balances report
Run the report
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Leave Transactions.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees or a specific employee.
- From Date Range, select a period or specific date range to report on.
Include a specific pay run in a report
- From Leave Type, choose whether to report on all leave types or a specific leave type.
- Click Update to run the report.
Next, you can: