Leave Transactions report
The Leave Transactions report is a payroll report which lists leave accruals and leave taken for your employees per pay period. You can use it when reconciling leave balances to identify when leave was processed, or to check what leave has accrued.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Leave Transactions.
- In the Employees list, select to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select the date range or period to report on.
If you want to include a specific pay run, make sure the report period includes that pay run's pay day.Payroll reports use the payment date of each pay run, not the pay period ending date. For example, if a pay period ended on 31 July, but pay day was 2 August, you will see it on reports for August.
- From Leave Type, choose whether to report on all leave types or a specific leave type.
- Click Update to run the report.