Leave Balances report
The Leave Balances report is a payroll report which shows all leave balances at a given point in time. You can use it when you are preparing leave accrual journals, reconciling leave liability provisions, or providing managers with a summary of leave balances.
To view leave accruals and leave taken per pay period, use the Payroll Leave Transactions report.
Leave Transactions report
Run the report
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- From the Payroll Reports section, select Leave Balances.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- From Effective Date, choose the date to report on.
- From Leave Type, choose whether to report on all leave types or a specific leave type.
- Click Update to run the report.
Next, you can: