Payroll Employee Summary report
The Payroll Employee Summary provides a list of all employees paid in a chosen date range and the amounts summarised by pay item type.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- From the Payroll Reports section, select Payroll Employee Summary.
- In the Employees list, select to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select the date range or period to report on.
If you want to include a specific pay run, make sure the report period includes that pay run's pay day.Payroll reports use the payment date of each pay run, not the pay period ending date. For example, if a pay period ended on 31 July, but pay day was 2 August, you will see it on reports for August.
- Click Update to run the report.