Employee Remuneration report
The Employee Remuneration report is a payroll report listing all employees and their rate of pay. You might use this report when preparing a salary budget or during salary review.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Payroll, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Employee Remuneration.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- From Employment Status, select whether to show active, terminated or all employment statuses.
- From Employment Basis, select whether to show a specific employment basis or all employment bases.
- Click Update to run the report.