Payroll Activity Details report
Run the Payroll Activity Details report to see detailed payroll activity for individual employees per pay period. You'll need Payroll Admin access to view the report.
Run the report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- From the Payroll Reports section, select Payroll Activity Details.
- In the Employees list, select to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- In the Date Range list, select the date range or period to report on.
If you want to include a specific pay run, make sure the report period includes that pay run's pay day.Payroll reports use the payment date of each pay run, not the pay period ending date. For example, if a pay period ended on 31 July, but pay day was 2 August, you will see it on reports for August.
- Click Update to run the report.