Change a super fund for past payments
To update an employee's super membership for past payments in this financial year, as well as for future payments, overwrite their existing supernannuation membership line with the new fund name and employee number, then run a Superannuation Accruals report.
- In the Payroll menu, select Employees.
- Click the employee's name to open their details.
- Select the Employment tab.
- Under Superannuation Memberships, click the existing membership line.
- Under Fund, select the new fund.
- Enter the Employee Number.
- Click OK, then Save.
Run a Superannuation Accrual report to check the employees' details have retrospectively updated.