Add a self-managed super fund
Add a self-managed super fund (SMSF) for your organisation if members of the SMSF are responsible for complying with the super and tax laws. This way, you can add it to your employees in Xero to pay into their retirement.
- Go to Settings, then click General Settings.
- Under Features, click Payroll Settings.
- Click the Superannuation tab.
- Click Add Superannuation Fund.
- From Fund Type, select Self Managed Super Fund.
- Enter the name of the fund.
- Enter the fund's ABN number.
- Enter the Electronic Service Address Alias (up to 16 alphanumeric characters).
- If you have an employer number, enter it in the Employer Number field.
- Enter the fund's bank account details.
- Click Save.