Request leave in My Payroll
Request paid or unpaid leave through My Payroll, the employee self-service portal.
These instructions are for employees. Go to submit an employee's leave request if you’re a Payroll Admin.
In the Payroll menu, select My Payroll.
If you have no Payroll menu, you only have access to My Payroll, and you’re already there!
- Click the Leave tab.
- Click New Leave Request.
- Fill in all details:
- Type of Request – Select the leave type.
- Description – Add short text. This isn't included on your payslip.
- Approver – Select one or more people to approve your request.
- Start Date and End Date – Select the first and last days of your leave.
- Hours – Edit the hours if needed, for example, if you are requesting a part day.