Enter termination date for employee with no final pay
If you're a Payroll Admin, you can add a termination date for employees who are ending their employment, and have no outstanding leave, without processing a final pay.
Before you start
Make sure you complete the employee's last pay run.
Enter termination date for employee
- In the Payroll menu, select Employees.
- Click the employee's name to open their details.
- Go to the Employment tab.
- From Options, select Set termination date.
- From Termination Date, select the date.
- Click Save.
The employee's status will change to Terminated on the date you have set. They will remain active until the date of termination.