Add an invoice reminder
Create up to five invoice reminders of your own to send your customers an email when their invoice is due or overdue.
- Click Settings, then select General Settings.
- Under Features, click Invoice Settings.
- Click Invoice Reminders.
- Select the Email customers when an invoice is checkbox.
- Click Add reminder.
- (Optional) If you want to send reminders before each invoice due date, click the Send if an invoice is arrow and select due in.
Enter the number of days the invoice is either overdue, or due in. To send a reminder on the day the invoice is due, set the number of days to 0.
- (Optional) Edit the email template and insert placeholders (place your cursor in the template, click Insert placeholder and select the placeholder you want).
- Click Save. Reminders are now on for your organisation. They'll be sent for all invoices that are marked as sent.