Copy one or more invoices to a quote
Copy a single invoice, or multiple invoices with the same status, into a new quote. If you're copying multiple invoices, Xero creates one draft quote with all line items from the original invoices.
You can send the quote to a different customer from the invoice or invoices.
- In the Accounts menu, select Sales.
Under Invoices, click the status panel of the invoice(s) you want.You can't copy from the list of all invoices.
- Select the checkbox of the invoice(s) you want, then:
If reminders are off, click Copy to.
If reminders are on, click More, then select Copy to.
- Select Quote and enter the name of the customer you're creating it for.
- Click Copy or Copy & merge.
- Review the quote and update the details if needed.
- Save the quote or Send it to the customer.
Another way to copy an invoice to a new quote is by opening the invoice, clicking on Invoice Options and selecting Copy to.