Copy one or more invoices to new invoice
Copy a single invoice, or multiple invoices with the same status into a new invoice. If you're copying multiple invoices, Xero creates one draft invoice with all line items from the originals. You can create the invoice for a different customer from the original invoice(s).
- In the Accounts menu, select Sales.
- Under Invoices, click the status panel of the invoice(s) you want. You can't copy from the list of all invoices.
Select the checkbox of the invoice(s) you want then click Copy to.If reminders are on and you're in the Awaiting Payments status panel, click More, then select Copy to.
- Select Invoice and enter a contact name to search for an existing contact.
- Click Copy or Copy & merge.
- Review the invoice and update the details if needed.
- Save or approve the invoice