HSBC Hong Kong direct feeds
Get bank account transactions from HSBC Hong Kong sent into Xero every day. To apply for a direct feed, add your bank accounts in Xero, check your account types are eligible, and either apply online or download the application form.
Eligible account types
- Business Integrated (day-to-day transactions) Account
Foreign Currency Statement Savings.
- Savings accounts
Passbook (UKD & USD), Statement Savings and CombiNations Savings.
- Foreign currency accounts
Savings and Current accounts.
If your account type is not eligible for direct feeds, try one of the following ways to get your account transactions into Xero:
- Import a bank statement
- If you have a HSBC personal account, you’ll need to select that one instead of the HSBC Business account when you add your bank account in Xero.
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts and click Add Bank Account.
- Start typing 'HSBC', then select HSBC Business Bank (Hong Kong) - Direct Feed from the list.
- Click Login & Connect Accounts.
- Log in to HSBC Business Internet Banking. In the left menu, navigate to Accounts and click ‘Manage Bank Feed’.
- Follow the instructions on the pages.
Once connected, your bank transactions will take up to 2 business days to import into Xero.