Change a pool start date
Change a pool start date if you have the Advisor role. This allows you to start the pool again from a new date.
When can you change a pool start date?
You can change a pool start date if there are no events in the pool. This means the pool has no assets, no depreciation, and no adjustments.
Before you can change the pool start date, you may need to:
- Roll back depreciation to the current pool start date.
- Edit assets to remove them from the pool.
- Delete pool adjustments.
Change the pool start date
- On the Settings menu, select General Settings.
- Under the Features heading, click Fixed Assets.
- Click the Pools tab.
- Click the pool you want to edit.
- In the Start Date field, select a new date.
- Click Save.