Monitoring foreign currency movements with reports
View your organisation's exposure to foreign currency exchange rates, convert a report to a non-base currency, or produce reports on foreign currency gains and losses. You'll need the Adviser, Standard or Read Only user role to access reports.
Foreign currencies in reports
- Most reports are shown in your base currency.
- Some older reports offer the option to view transactions in their own currency. Overall balances and totals will always be in your base currency.
- Some older financial reports can be converted to a currency other than your base currency.
- Figures are converted as at the date at the end of each period being reported. Where a period is not yet complete, today's exchange rate will be used.
- Some cash-based reports will display any gains, losses or revalued balances in foreign currency bank accounts (eg Bank Summary).