CIMB direct feeds
Get bank account transactions from CIMB automatically imported in to Xero. To apply, add your bank accounts in Xero, check your accounts are eligible, then download and complete the application form on CIMB's website. Your feed will start in 10 working days.
What you need to set up a direct feed
To set up a direct feed, you willl need:
- an eligible account type - business current account or current account-i with CIMB Bank or CIMB Islamic Bank
- to be registered for BizChannel@CIMB
- a paid Xero subscription.
Add your bank account in Xero before applying
Your account number in Xero must match your CIMB Bank or CIMB Islamic Bank account number.
When you add your bank account in Xero, select Everyday (day-to-day) or Foreign currency as your account type.
Apply for a direct feed
Download and complete the application form that applies to you:
If you're registered for BizChannel@CIMB, download the BizChannel@CIMB Maintenance Form (CIMB website)
If you're not registered for BizChannel@CIMB, download the BizChannel@CIMB Application Form (CIMB website)
- Complete the required fields. Under Third Party System Integration Access, select the checkbox and enter Xero as the service provider.
- Sign the form.
- Post the original copy of the form to CIMB. The address is listed on the form.