Uncoded bank statement lines
If you have the Adviser user role, you can create a list of uncoded bank statement lines.
How it works
- Uncoded bank statement lines are lines from your bank statements that you haven't reconciled.
- You can create a list of the statement lines and filter it by bank account and date to help you decide how to code the lines.
- You can also export the list and work with it offline.
Generate the list of uncoded lines
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts.
Click Uncoded Statement Lines.
- Under Bank Account, select:
- All bank accounts in the organisation
- A specific bank account in the organisation
- Bulk download across all orgs if you have access to multiple organisations
- (Optional) If you select Bulk download across all orgs, Xero shows you a list of your organisations. Select the organisations to run the report for, then click Done.
- Select a date range and sort order.
- Run to update the list on the screen using the new criteria
- Export and select select a format to download the list in